The NAU Catamaran
An easy-to-use catamaran
- NAU is a modular and evolving boat
Easy to use, one person can manage it. Assembled and dismounted in less than an hour (without any tool), the NAU is easily stored and transported
Robust, stable and suitable for all age levels and standards, in leisure or racing, the Nau catamaran is among the most rigid in its class.
Un catamaran made in France.
- The hulls ara compatible with the rest of the NAU modules
- Handy, customizable and high-performance, Nau has been designed in a participatory way, in conjunction with JMKoncept
- Practical and easily dismantled, it has a patented tool free attachment system
- Homolagated in the C category, it also has the CE norm.
•Length: 13' or 3,96m
•Width: 2,15 m
•Weight: 120 kg
•Jib on reel: 2.1 m²
•Option : asymmetrical spinnaker 6.2 m²
•AG+ Mast in aluminium : 6 m
•Fittings : Allen
•Capacity : 3 people